Peanut Butter BlossomsFrom sharebear1 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 bag Hersheys kisses~ wrappers removed shopping list
- 1/2 cups sugar set aside in dish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cream butter and sugar (brown and white sugar); add vanilla, egg, peanut butter and milk. Add flour and baking soda to mixture and stir again. Form small balls and roll them in the sugar that you set aside.
- 2. Place them onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 5-7 minutes, then open oven and press a kiss to the center of each and bake about 2 more minutes. Remove from pan and let cool, and enjoy!
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!