Beer Cheese SoupFrom lukie4 8 years ago
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of chicken broth shopping list
- 5 oz of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 5 oz of shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 (12 fluid oz) can or bottle beer shopping list
- 3/4 c. of butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. of diced celery shopping list
- 1/2 c. of diced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 c. of diced onion shopping list
- 3/4 c.of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of ground dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to melt some butter over medium flame.
- Then add in the celery, carrots, and the onion until tender.
- Then add in your flour, mustard to veggies.
- Next you can pour in broth stirring until thick.
- Of course you want to blend this in your blender until smooth.
- Pouring back into pot and began pouring in the cheeses and beer.
- Let this melt completly.
- Ladle and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklukie4 New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!