Orange Cumin and Cilantro Roasted Pork LoinFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 3-1/2 lb. boneless pork loin shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs kosher salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 c white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs orange marmelade shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- kPreheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high. Rub poek all over with oil and season with salt,cumin and pepper. Place ,fat side down in skillet and cook turning occasionally until well browned on all sides,10-12 mins. Remove from skillet and place in small roasting pan or baking dish that holds it snugly.
- In med. bowl, combine orange juice,lime juice,vinegar,and marmelade and whisk well to combine. Drizzle citrus mixture over pork.
- Place roasting pan in oven and cook till pir reaches internal temp. of 140 degrees,basting with pan juices occasionally. (Take care not to overcook). Should pan juices evaporate and begin to scorch before pork is done,add a bit of water to keep from burning.
- Remove from oven ,add cilantro to roasting pan and swirl it in pan juices. Allow pork to rest 7 -10 mins.before slicing. Serve thinly sliced,drizzled with pan juices.