PEANUT BUTTER N COCONUT CHICKENFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 8 ingredients,
- remove 3/4 of the 8, and refrigerate.
- Cut chicken into strips and marinate in remaining sauce for 1 hour.
- Heat broiler and cook about 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan bring refrigerated sauce to room temp and use as a dip for the chicken