Salmon CakesFrom tucky 5 years ago
How to make it
- De-bone and de-skin the salmon.
- Combine salmon, relish, mayonnaise, celery.
- Zest the lemon and mix zest and juice of lemon with salmon mixture.
- Form into patties. :
- Sprinkle a little corn meal in the bottom of a quarter cup measuring cup.
- Add salmon mixture almost to top.
- Top with more corn meal.
- You end up with about 10-12 perfectly sized, corn meal coated salmon cakes.
- Pan "fry" on medium to medium high about 2-3 minutes per side.