slow cooker lentil and barley soupFrom buttercup21 5 years ago
- 8 cup Swanson® 50% Less Sodium beef broth shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed shopping list
- 4 large carrots, sliced (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried lentils shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked pearl barley shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the broth, garlic, oregano, carrots, onion, lentils and barley in a 3 1/2-to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the lentils and barley are tender.
- Time-Saving: The recipe may also be cooked on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Weight Watchers Points®*: 1
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Nonstarchy Vegetable, 1/2 Lean Meat
- USDA MyPyramid: 1/2 cup Vegetables, 1/4 oz. - eq. Grains