Grilled Mahi MahiFrom osufan01 6 years ago
- 4 Skinless mahi mahi fillets aprox 2 pounds shopping list
- 2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 1 jalapeno minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown suger packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Rub the fillets with kosher salt
- in a non-reactive, combine the onion, cilantro, lime juice, orange juice, jalapeno, sugar and tequila.
- Mix to disolve sugar, and add the fillets to the bowl.
- Marinade in refridgerator for 2 hours, turning fillets once after an hour.
- Remove fillets from marinade, lightly coat with olive oil.
- heat grill to high and place the fillets over direct heat until they are just cooked through but are still moist, aprox 4-5 mins per side.
- while fish is cooking, transfer the marinade to a sauce pan and heat untill it is reduced to about 3/4 cup.
- Remove fillets to serving plate and divide sauce equally over them.
The Cookosufan01 Tulsa, OK
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!