Creamy Cold Cucumber SaladFrom osufan01 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel cucumbers, peel every other 1/2 inch leaving some peel on cucumbers.
- slice 1/4 inch thick then 1/4 the slices into small chunks
- place in glass bowl and sprinkle with salt and vinegar
- cover let stand 30 mins
- drain in colander an additional 30 mins to get rid of liquid
- combine mayo, sourcream, dill and pepper
- add onion and cucumbers to a bowl, add dressing, cover and chill until serving.
The Cookosufan01 Tulsa, OK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!