White Chocolate Strawberry ParfaitsFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1/2 c low-sugar strawberry preserves shopping list
- 1-1/4 c sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1oz) sugar-free ,fat-free white chocolate instant pudding mix shopping list
- 1-1/4 c low-fat milk (1%) shopping list
- 1-1/4 c thawed frozen fat-free whipped topping shopping list
- 24 mini vanilla wafer cookies shopping list
- Whole strawberries,optional shopping list
How to make it
- In microwave-safe bowl,microwave preserves on High in 15 second intervals till melted. Add sliced strawberries;toss to coat.
- In seperate bowl,whisk pudding mix and milk until blended 1 min.;let stand till thickened,3-5 mins.
- Stir in 1 c topping. In each of 4 (8oz) dessert glasses,layer 1/3 c pudding mixture,2 Tbs sliced strawberry mixture,6 cookies and 1/4 c pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberry mixture. Cover;refrigerate 4 hours. Just before serving,top with remaining topping. If desired,garnish with whole strawberries.
- 198 cal. per serving
- 3 gr.fat(1gr.sat) per serving
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
Yum - good one!!jett2whit in Union City loved it