chicken and dumpling casseroleFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
- * 8 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless shopping list
- * 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- * 1 cup dry wine shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 4 cloves) shopping list
- * 2 cups whole grain biscuit mix shopping list
- * 2/3 cup skim milk shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon dried dill shopping list
How to make it
- . Add chicken thighs, broth, wine and garlic to cooker and cook for 6 minutes under high pressure.
- . Reduce pressure quickly under cold water.
- . Combine biscuit mix, milk, and dill and drop large spoonfuls into boiling chicken broth.
- Cook uncovered for 6 minutes.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!