Cheese SoupFrom lukie4 9 years ago
- 5 slices of fat-free American cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. of skim milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of hot pepper sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tbsp.of chopped fresh parsley 3 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 3 cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped carrots shopping list
- 1/4 c. of chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- First you wan to take some olive oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Next you can add in the onions, carrots, and the celery, cooking for several min. Then add in the broth.
- Let this cook to a simmer about 15 min.
- Then you can mash this adding the cheese, milk, and hot sauce over low heat until melted.
- Salt and pepper.
- Ladle up and serve.
The Cooklukie4 New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!