Walnut Pear BrowniesFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups pears chopped and peeled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease a jelly roll pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Whisk oil and eggs in another large bowl until blended and smooth.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla then stir in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in pears, nuts and raisins then spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes then allow to cool completely on wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!