Granola MuffinsFrom turlak 6 years ago
- Granola 1 and 1/2 cups shopping list
- oats flour 2/3 cup – quick cooking oats in a food processor works shopping list
- whole wheat flour 1 cup shopping list
- flax seeds or Powder 2 tablespoons shopping list
- baking powder 2 teaspoons shopping list
- baking soda 1 teaspoon shopping list
- applesauce (I used unsweetened) 1 and 1/2 cups shopping list
- vanilla Lite Soy milk 1/2 cup shopping list
- yogurt (instead of 2 eggs) 1/2 cup – (I used one single serving vanilla with fiber & cereal) shopping list
- Granola for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease the muffin tin.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a big bowl. From granola to baking soda.
- In another medium size bowl, whisk together the applesauce, milk, and yogurt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Divide evenly into prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle little granola on top.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. My muffin cup is a little larger than standard size, so adjust your time as needed.
- Let cool slightly in the tin and then remove to a cooling rack.