Carrot Cake With Cheese Cream ToppingFrom jasnam 7 years ago
- 4 egg separated shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup corn oil or melted butter shopping list
- 170 g fine sugar shopping list
- 140 g brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup highly packed grated carrot shopping list
- Shift together shopping list
- 250 g cake flour} shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (pinch) shopping list
- 100 g walnut u can add more shopping list
- 50gm raisins shopping list
- cream cheese Topping shopping list
- 20g butter shopping list
- 250 g cream cheese shopping list
- 120 g icing sugar shopping list
- 1 fresh orange take the juice only shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl add together 4 eggs yolk,fine sugar ,brown sugar ,corn oil and the grated carrot ..with a beater beat all together until it mixed well
- and add the shifted ingredients mixed well with a wooden spoon when it well mixed then add the walnut and the raisin ...then pour in a greased and lined with baking sheet square cake tin....
- bake for 45 minute or until the cake is cooked when tasted with a skewer .
- For the cheese topping
- beat cream cheese ,butter and sugar together till fluffy then add in the orange juice and beat till well mixed ...Then you can top the cheese cream on the cake and decorate as you like....
The Cookjasnam Kota Kinabalu Sabah, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!