Chocolate Zucchini CakeFrom kimichka25 7 years ago
- 3/4 Cup butter shopping list
- 2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 Tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 Tsp. grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/2 Cup milk shopping list
- 2 Cups shredded zucchini shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 1/2 Tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 Tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 1 Tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- For Glaze: shopping list
- 2 Cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla, orange peel, milk, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Fold in shredded zucchini and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 9 in. bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees 1 hr. or until done.
- Set aside to cool.
- Pour glaze over completely cooled cake.
- For Glaze: stir together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla in a small bowl until well mixed (may use more/less milk depending on what consistency you want the glaze... but remember you want it thick enough that it doesn't completely run down the sides of the cake!)
The Cookkimichka25 Any Town, USA, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!