Thai Banana and Green Chili SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 green chilies finely sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk shopping list
- 1 packet mixed salad leaves shopping list
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts shopping list
- 3 small firm bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Place chilies, ginger, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and coconut milk in a jar with a firm fitting lid.
- Shake until well combined.
- Combine salad leaves, cucumber, snow peas, mint and coriander in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over top the slice bananas.
- Top with roasted peanuts and bananas just before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!