Apple Oatmeal CookiesFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled apple shopping list
- 1 egg slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine oats, flours, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine then stir in raisins and apples.
- In large bowl combine egg, honey, oil and milk then stir in dry ingredients.
- Mix to form a smooth batter.
- Drop batter onto ungreased baking sheets using a rounded teaspoon of dough for each cookie.
- Leave 2" between each cookie then dip fingers into water.
- Press dough down to 1-1/2" diameter then bake 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!