Tomato Lime SalsaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup seeded finely chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup seeded finely chopped cucumber shopping list
- 1 medium avocado peeled pitted and chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 -1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in glass bowl and mix well then let stand 30 minutes.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper then refrigerate until needed.
- Serve at room temperature using slotted spoon to drain excess liquid.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!