Chicken MostaccioliFrom windy1950 7 years ago
- 4 Tbsps canola oil shopping list
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut crosswise in 1/2" strips shopping list
- 1 sweet green bell pepper, seeded and julienned shopping list
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeded and julienned shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion, julienned shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- salt and black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 28oz jar Prego spaghetti sauce w/mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 lb uncooked large mostaccioli shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the cut up chicken until cooked through. Add the bell peppers, onion, and garlic, seasoning with a light hand as you go. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the veggies are crisp tender but not mushy.
- Combine spaghetti sauce with mixture in the pan; bring to a bubble, reduce heat and cover.
- While the meat/veggie/sauce is simmering, cook the pasta per package directions. Drain and return the pasta to the cooking pot; add the mixture from the skillet to the pasta and stir. Heat through.
- Serve with garlic toast.
The Cookwindy1950 Flint, MI
The Rating1 people
Ill use homemade spagehitti sauce and this sounds wonderful high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it