Crustless Spinach QuicheFrom foodiefreak 5 years ago
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped or 10 ounces frozen (thawed, chopped and patted dry) shopping list
- 2 cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded co-jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 package bacon, cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 5 eggs, well beaten shopping list
- 1/3 c. parmesean cheese, shredded shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- Sliced black olives (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except egg and parmesean. Combine well.
- Add egg and stir well.
- Pour into well greased 9-inch pie crust.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese evenly over mixture.
- Add olives (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve hot or cold.