Prosciutto And Mushroom QuesadillasFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion,diced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- salt,pepper shopping list
- 2 pkg (20 oz total)button mushrooms,trimmed and sliced shopping list
- 4 10" tortillas shopping list
- 1 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 lb. prosciutto,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 lb. gruyere cheese,grated shopping list
- 6 cups baby arugula shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet,heat oil over med-high heat. Add red onion and 2 garlic cloves,season with salt and pepper. Cook,stirring occasionally,until soft 3 to 5 mins. Add mushrooms,cook till browned 7 mins. Transfer to bowl and toss with lemon juice. Wipe skillet clean
- Divide prosciutto and gruyere,mushroom mixture and arugula among bottom halves of tortillas,fold top half over filling to close. Heat 1 tsp oil in skillet over med high and cook a quesadilla till cheese melts and is crisp,1 to 2 mins per side.Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
What a Delicious sounding "5"FORK!!!!! recipe!
I really love the ingredients & in this
combination between Tortillas it is
a MUST "Make & Taste'~
Thanks for sharing~
~Photo~FLAGGED!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
These look and sound delish Pat!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!