Noodle Salad With Crispy TofuFrom cherriepie 7 years ago
- 400g egg noodles shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 375g firm tofu, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 carrot, julienned shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cucumber, sliced lengthwise shopping list
- dressing - shopping list
- 1/2 tbl sesame oil shopping list
- 3 tbl soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbl lemon juice shopping list
- coriander (cilantro) leaves to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Follow instructions on how to cook the noodles on the packet
- Heat frying pan over high heat. Add the oil and fry the tofu until crisp (about 5 minutes). Drain.
- Make the dressing by combining the dressing ingredients.
- To serve, toss the noodles with the tofu, carrots, peanuts and dressing. Place the cucumber on serving plates and top the the salad.
- Garnish with the coriander and more peanuts.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
The Rating1 people
~HELLO~ ~Photo~FLAGGED for this
I Love all the ingredients and I can tell that I will really enjoy the 'taste' when I prepare 'IT'~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!