Shrimp and Bacon Egg RollsFrom ashleyzeckman 6 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw shrimp and peel off shells.
- Meanwhile fully cook the bacon in a pan
- reserve the grease
- chop bacon, shrimp, and spinach.
- Combine with cheese
- place a small amount of the mixture on an egg roll wrapper
- roll up the wrapper and seal with a small amount of water
- add cooking oil to bacon grease and heat up pan
- cook each egg roll on medium heat for approximately 6 minutes
The Cookashleyzeckman Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!