Chicken With Portabella MushroomsFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
How to make it
- In skillet sauté' chicken for 5 minutes in olive oil.
- Turn chicken then salt and pepper cooked sauce and sauté 5 minutes longer.
- Remove to plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with flour and toss to coat.
- Add mushrooms to pan then add chicken broth and cook 1 minute.
- When sauce thickens add cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and spoon over the chicken then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!