Salmon TostadasFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 pieces of skinless salmon fillets shopping list
- 3 tablespoons blackening spice shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 package dry taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 4 tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups canola oil shopping list
- 1 large lime shopping list
- 7 ounce can whole kernel corn drained shopping list
- 1 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage shopping list
- 2 ripe avocadoes sliced into wedges shopping list
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes sliced in half shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning in a small bowl then set aside.
- Spray salmon pieces with olive oil and coat them in spice mixture then set aside.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan then fry tortillas until crispy shells are formed.
- Fry them one at a time until brown turning over halfway through the frying process.
- Drain well on paper towels and keep warm.
- Heat cooking spray in pan and place salmon fillets in the pan and lightly brown on both sides.
- Coat one side of tortillas with mayonnaise mixture then place tortillas sauce side up on plates.
- Place some of the cabbage and red onion on top then sprinkle on some corn.
- Top with salmon and drizzle salmon with lime juice.
- Top with avocado slices, tomatoes, remaining corn and cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!