Easy Stuffed PeppersFrom angelabangela 3 years ago
- 2 Large bell peppers (any color you prefer) shopping list
- 1 c instant rice shopping list
- 1 c water shopping list
- 1 Jar of your Favorite salsa (I love the kind that has corn in it! It ads a whole extra texture to the dish.) shopping list
- 1/2 c Shredded cheese (I use the Mexican blend) shopping list
- Chorizo, removed from casing and crumbled (I cooked mine in a pan first to make sure it was heated through). shopping list
How to make it
- Wash peppers thoroughly.
- Cut tops off and remove seeds and ribs from inside (you can discard the tops if you like).
- Place peppers on a grill pan and cook until they have grill marks on the outside (this helps to cut down on the raw flavor of the pepper and gives it more of a roasted taste)>
- Cook rice as directed on box.
- Mix rice, salsa and chorizo. Spoon into peppers.
- Top with cheese and broil for 25 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
The Cookangelabangela Milwaukee, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!