Mexican TortelliniFrom myrna 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 package cooked tortellini shopping list
- Garnish: grated cheddar and green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper
- Saute in oil until just cooked, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Add all other ingredients except for tortellini. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add tortellini and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve with grated cheddar and green onions.