Alfredo SauceFrom rottman 3 years ago
- 4 tablespoons powdered milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or dill shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 dash salt shopping list
- 1 dash pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Add the powdered milk to the water and mix well. Set aside. In a pot, melt
- margarine over low heat. Add the flour and stir until the mixture is
- smooth. Add the reconstituted milk and stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Cook over low heat until the sauce is thick enough, usually about 5
- minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed. Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.