Roasted Garlic and Rosemary DipFrom kathryngclayton 4 years ago
- 2 heads garlic shopping list
- 2 T finely chopped rosemary, divided shopping list
- 3 T olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers shopping list
- 2 T dry marsala wine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- Chopped rosemary and chives for garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove papery skin from both heads of garlic and chop off the very top of them, exposing the cloves a bit but leaving heads intact. Sprinkle with 1 T of the finely chopped rosemary and 1 T of the olive oil on top of the garlic heads. Wrap in foil.
- Bake one hour in the 350 degree oven. Remove heads from oven and let cool.
- Remove skins from garlic cloves by squeezing them into the bowl of a food processor with steel blade or a blender.
- Add remaining ingredients including the rest of the rosemary and olive oil and process until smooth.Chill.
- Garnish with chopped rosemary and chives.