Parmesan Chicken with riceFrom andiecooks 4 years ago
- 1/2 chicken breast per serving shopping list
- 1/2 c. long grain rice per serving shopping list
- 2 minced cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 c. real butter (divided) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt shopping list
- 8 oz. fresh button mushrooms shopping list
- parmesan cheese(to taste-we like a lot 2/3 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 c. diced yellow onions shopping list
- 3-4 tblsp. minced fresh parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces...saute in a large saucepan with 1/2 c. butter until white.
- Add garlic, onion, mushrooms, celery salt, pepper, salt, and parsley.
- Cook until onions are clear, reduce heat to low..
- Add last 1/2 butter to reach sauce consistency, add oregano.
- Cook rice as per instructions.
- When done, add to the chicken mixture, mix well.
- Sprinkle generously with parmesan, cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes...ENJOY!