Balsamic Marinated Flank SteakFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Score both sides of flank steak in crisscross pattern cutting 1/8" deep.
- Place in shallow glass baking dish.
- In small bowl stir together onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons vinegar, oil and pepper.
- Pour over steak turning to evenly coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill then remove and discard excess marinade from steak and sprinkle both sides with salt.
- Place on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4" from medium coals.
- Cover and grill 15 minutes turning once.
- Place on cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut on diagonal into thin slices.
- Pour accumulated juices over slices then drizzle with remaining vinegar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!