Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp copied recipeFrom jackaro 7 years ago
- Serve 1 shopping list
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1 Cup panko bread Crumbs1/2 Cup corn Starch shopping list
- shredded cabbage (optional) shopping list
- scallions (optional) shopping list
- 1 TBS to Taste Dinni's Select Spicy shrimp Sauce shopping list
- http://www.dinnisselect.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DS&Product_Code=BBS&Category_code= shopping list
How to make it
- Soak shrimp in bowl with milk.
- In a bowl put panko bread crumbs and another bowl put corn starch. Dredge the shrimp in the corn starch, then again in the milk and finally in the panko bread crumbs & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to 300 degrees F. Drop shrimp in and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon. Drain fried shrimp on paper towels lined plate.
- In a large bowl combine fried shrimp with prepared sauce until evenly coated. Pile high on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with scallions.
The Cookjackaro Chicago
- Not added to any groups yet!