Chilean Sea Bass with Tomato and Grapefruit SauceFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
- *Cook time includes the sixty minutes to marinade and about ten minutes to boil the bok choy. shopping list
- 2 four ounce fillets of Chilean sea bass shopping list
- 1 bunch bok choy shopping list
- 3 ounces green beans (boiled, shocked and cut into 2 inch lengths) shopping list
- 1 cup grapefruit juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tomato powder shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 ounces mirin shopping list
- 2 ounces sake shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate Chilean sea bass in marinade for one hour.
- Heat grapefruit juice over medium heat. When juice is reduced to half, mix in the tomato powder.
- Grill Chilean sea bass.
- Boil bok choy and strain.
- Top Chilean sea bass with tomato and grapefruit sauce. Serve with green beans and bok choy.
- By Yorinobu Yamasaki, Kai
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!