Red Lobster-style Cheddar BiscuitsFrom dancingfox 6 years ago
- Biscuits: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 3/4 cups cold whole milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 heaping cup of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- Brush on top: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Bisquick with cold butter in medium bowl with large fork - not TOO thoroughly. There should be small chunks (pea-sized) of butter in the mix.
- Add cheese, milk, 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic, to the mix.
- Mix together by hand.
- Drop by ice cream scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until biscuit tops are golden brown.
- Prep the butter topping mix by melting the butter in microwave for a few seconds.
- Add parsley, garlic powder and salt the topping mix.
- Brush over biscuits with a pastry brush until all the butter is used.
- Makes approx. 9-12 biscuits, depending on scoop size.