Tita Cels Almost Corned BeefFrom rodelbanares 4 years ago
- 1 kilo of beef kenchi (but other prefer brisket) shopping list
- 3 whole onions, diced (set aside half for sauteing) shopping list
- 3 whole garlic, cut into cloves and crushed (set aside half for sauteing) shopping list
- a stalk of parsley and celery shopping list
- freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 5 tbsp. fish sauce (malaysian brand is good) shopping list
- cubed potatoes shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- in a pressure cooker, mix all ingredients together with just enough water to cover the kenchi beef. (except for half of the onions and garlics and cubed potatoes)
- Pressure-cook the beef and ingredients until tender or flaky.
- Once soft, drain the beef.
- In a wok, put in oil and sautee remaining onions and garlics.
- add in potato cubes
- Add in the drained beef and sautee.
- serve with scrambled eggs.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!