'Almost' Corned Beef (Carne Norte)From rodelbanares 7 years ago
- 1 kilo of beef (brisket or kenchi is preferred for their "fiber") shopping list
- 3 whole onions, diced (set aside half for sauteing) shopping list
- 3 whole garlic, crushed (set aside half for sauteing) shopping list
- a stalk of parsley and celery shopping list
- freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 5 tbsp. fish sauce (there's a brand called Maxiro's that si quite good) shopping list
- cubed potatoes (hash style) shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- in a pressure cooker, mix all ingredients together (except for half of the onions and garlic and cubed potatoes) with just enough water to cover the beef.
- Pressure-cook the beef and ingredients until tender or flaky.
- Once soft, drain the beef.
- In a wok, put in oil and sautee remaining onions and garlics.
- add in potato cubes
- Add in the drained beef and sautee.
- serve with rice and fried or scrambled eggs.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!