Oven Fried Chicken Or FishFrom windy1950 3 years ago
- Nonstick pan spray or butter shopping list
- 2 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper (cayenne) shopping list
- 1 cup crushed Ritz® crackers shopping list
- 1 cup crushed French’s® French fried onions shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders or fish fillets, FULLY thawed if frozen shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse poultry or fish and set aside on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 400F deg. Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish or pan with pan spray or butter; set aside.
- Blend eggs and seasonings in a pie plate. Combine cracker crumbs and French fried onion crumbs in another pie plate.
- Use one hand for dipping the poultry or fish, one piece at a time, in the egg mixture, then lay the piece in the crackers. Use the other DRY hand to coat the piece with cracker crumbs and place into the prepared baking dish. I don’t think 1 1/2 lbs will overcrowd the dish.
- Bake chicken tenders uncovered for 30 minutes at 400F deg. Bake fish fillets uncovered for 15 minutes at 400F deg.