Pork Chops With An Orange SauceFrom rottman 7 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp coriander, ground shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tb olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 c orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 c chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 whole green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the coriander, cumin, and garlic powder. In a separate, 2 cup container, mix the orange juice, broth, and cornstarch.
- Chop the onions ( white and green tops) and set aside.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops as you would normally do. Sprinkle the chops with the spice mixture and place in a hot skillet with oil.
- Brown the chops. They should develop a nice brown crust. Remove and set aside when the center of the chops turn white.
- Add the orange juice mixture to the skillet. Stir and scrape the botton of the skillet as the sauce thickens, with a flat spatula. When the sauce thickens, add the chopped onions and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Remove.
- Serve the pork chops topped with the sauce. The sauce also makes a nicely flavored gravy for mashed potatoes.