Easy Shortcut Pea SoupFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Boil peas in salted water until tender according to directions on the package.
- Drain the peas and place in a blender or food processor.
- Add chicken broth and purée until smooth.
- Add heavy cream a little at a time and blend well.
- Pour into a saucepan and stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Garnish each bowl with a dollop of sour cream and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!