Multi-colour Sago JellyFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
- *Recipe does not provide cooking times, so I am giving best guess basing on a Jello (laughs). shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- (A) 70 gm sago shopping list
- (B) 2 tbsp agar agar powder shopping list
- 220 gm caster sugar (I cut down to 180 gm) shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 300 ml thick coconut milk shopping list
- 1000 ml water shopping list
- (C) a bit of green and red colouring (I used 4 colours) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sago until transparent. Wash and drain dry.
- Divide into 2 portions and colour one portion red and one portion green. (Because I used 4 colours, I divide into 4 portions.)
- Boil ingredients (B) and sieve.
- Divide above into 4 portions. Add each colour sago into each portion.
- Pour first portion into a mould. When slightly harden, pour second portion in. Let is set a little and followed by third portion. Do this until you finish all four portions.
- Chill well before unmoulding.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!