Arroz a la Cubana Filipino StyleFrom mommylotte 3 years ago
- 1/2 kilo ground beef shopping list
- 1 big carrot (cut into small cubes) shopping list
- 3 small potatoes (cut into small cubes) shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers (deseeded and cut into wedges) shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp of raisins shopping list
- 1 medium sized onion (chopped) shopping list
- 4 medium sized tomatoes (deseeded and chopped) shopping list
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- about 3 Tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the cubed potatoes and carrots in vegetable oil just until the edges starts to lightly browned.Place them on paper towels and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the ground beef, stir to break them up.
- Add the garlic, onions, bell peppers and raisins. Cook until the veggies start to soften.
- Pour in the tomato paste. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir to blend well.
- Add the fried carrots and potatoes.
- Stir then turn off the heat.
- Serve with fried egg and plantain banana(saging na saba)