Philly Cheese Steak PizzaFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ rolls or 9 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium size yellow onion, cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1 medium size green pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Cheez Whiz shopping list
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x14-inch oblong shape, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
- Pour olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add onions, peppers, mushrooms, salt and pepper and saute until tender.
- Set aside.
- Spread pre-baked crust with Cheez Whiz. Top with meat and onion mixture.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350°F 10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!