Basil stir fried Snapper filletFrom zabee 4 years ago
- 4-6 fillets cut into smaller pieces shopping list
- 6 tbs oil (I use olive oil) shopping list
- 4 tbs oyster sauce shopping list
- 3-4 tbs of shredded galanga or ginger shopping list
- 4-5 cloves of finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 3-4 stems of chopped thai basil leaves shopping list
- 1-2 cayanne pepper(s) cut shopping list
- young pepper corn - you can find bottled peppercorn found in asian grocery stores...or you can just skip this shopping list
- fish sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and dry the fillet and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the oil in the wok and fry the fish.
- Once cooked, put the fish on kitchen paper towel to absorb extra oil.
- In the same oil (add more oil if required) stir fry the garlic and peppers.
- Add the fish and ginger. stir.
- Add the oyser sauce and fish sauce.
- Add basil and young pepper corn
- Serve with rice
The Cookzabee Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!