Tuna Salad Sandwich FillingFrom windy1950 5 years ago
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) can tuna, well drained shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced small shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced small shopping list
- 4 Tbsps sweet pickle relish (optional) shopping list
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drain and discard liquid shopping list
- 1 cup + more if needed, Kraft® Miracle Whip® salad dressing shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with 1 cup salad dressing.
- If too dry, add some more of the salad dressing.
- Serve on bread or mini croissants.
- NOTE: If making a pasta salad, boil 2 cups of uncooked MACARONI per package directions. Drain well and spread out on a large jelly roll pan to cool. Omit the sweet relish in the tuna mixture, if desired. Fold in cooled macaroni, adding more salad dressing if needed to accommodate the addition of macaroni. Cover and chill.