Filipino-style Spicy Tuna SisigFrom jegski 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- 1 cup tuna, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices shopping list
- 2 tablespoon barbecue marinade sauce shopping list
- 1 medium sized red or white onion, sliced shopping list
- calamansi juice, 6 pieces shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Pure labuyo or chili red hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate tuna in barbecue marinade for 5-15 minutes.
- Stir fry the tuna for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Sautee sliced onion until cooked.
- Remove tuna and onions from pan.
- Cut tuna into bite size pieces.
- Place cut up tuna in hot sizzling plate.
- Pour calamansi juice and chopped onions over the tuna.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with any Red Hot Chili pepper hot sauce if you want it spicy.