Broccoli Salad with Yogurt DressingFrom chandani 6 years ago
- 3lbs broccoli florets shopping list
- carrots shopping list
- 2 cup raisin shopping list
- 2 cups cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup roasted soya shopping list
- ½ cup of pumpkin seed shopping list
- 2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 3tbsp of xagave or honey or any sweetener you prefer shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple shopping list
- 2 apple (put ice cold water in a bowl with lemon and put the cut apple in it this will prevent the apple from discoloring) shopping list
- 2 tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix broccoli, raisin, cranberries, soya, and pumpkin seed in a bowl.
- 2. Put yogurt, crushed pineapple, and Xagave/honey in a separate bowl and mix/stir well.
- 3. Put the dressing over the broccoli mixture and stir it well making sure everything is coated with dressing.
- 4. Put apple as garnish and leave it aside in the freeze.
- 5. Serve cold and crispy salad with your dish.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chandani North Salt Lake
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchandani North Salt Lake
- Not added to any groups yet!