Stuffed Milkfish Rellenong BangusFrom jegski 4 years ago
- I medium sized Bangus (more or less 800 grams) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 3 teaspoons Calamansi juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 2 cloves, crushed gralic shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 18 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup peas, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup carrots, diced finely shopping list
- 1 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/ cup flour 1/2 cup cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Clean Fish. Pound to soften.
- Slit back to open and remove backbone. Scrape meat with a spoon. Keep skin 1 piece.
- Soak skin with calamansi juice, soy sauce and pepper. Set aside.
- Boil bangus meat with pinch of salt and 1/4 cup water, into color changes. Set Aside. Drain and remove bones.
- Saute garlic, tomatoes and onions in hot oil. Add bangus meat and season. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Add in butter, peas, raisins, carrots and eggs. Mix thoroughly/
- Stuff bangus skin with the mixture and sew opening.
- Dredge in four and fry or bake until brown.
The Cookjegski Aljubail, SA
- Not added to any groups yet!