Blueberry Cookie BarsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2-1/4 c flour shopping list
- 1 c blanched sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 sticks (6 oz) cold unsalted butter,cut in pieces shopping list
- 1 cold egg shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 c blueberry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9" square baking pan with a 12" long sheet of foil. Using food processor,mix flour,almonds,baking soda and salt till nuts are finely ground. Add the butter and pulse until coarse crumbs form. Beat together the egg and vanilla;drizzle over dough mixture. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and knead with fingertips until clumpy.
- Transfer 2/3 of the dough to the pan and press into the bottom to form an even later. Spread the preserves on top. Dot the top with the remaining dough in clumps.
- Bake till edges are lightly golden,35 to 40 mins. Let cool completely. Turn out of the pan,remove foil and cut in squares.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Very nice, Pat. Thanks for posting!! ^5windy1950 in Flint loved it