FOUR-CHEESE PIZZA TOPPING WITH PESTOFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup basil pesto (homemade or prepared) shopping list
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese , shredded (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 4 ounces provolone cheese , shredded (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1 1/4 ounces grated parmesan cheese (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 1/4 ounces blue cheese (about 1/4 cup crumbled) shopping list
How to make it
- Note: his topping works very well with Deep-Dish Pizza; on my web page.
- Spread partially baked pizza crust evenly with pesto; sprinkle with mozzarella, followed by provolone, Parmesan, and blue cheese. Bake as directed in pizza recipe.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!