MEAT AND RICOTTA FILLING WITH BASIL FOR PASTAFrom choclytcandy 3 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic , minced shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef , pork, or veal (singly or combined) shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil leaves shopping list
- ground black pepper and salt shopping list
How to make it
- Note: This filling is especially delicious with beef, veal, or pork. Use any combination of these meats and pair this hearty filling with tomato sauce.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add garlic and sauté until lightly colored, about 1 minute. Add meat; cook over medium-high heat, stirring to break up larger pieces, until liquid evaporates and meat browns, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off fat; transfer meat mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in remaining and set filling aside. (Can be covered and refrigerated overnight.)
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!