Easy Chicken amp Cheese EnchiladasFrom michaella 3 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (about 2 ounces) shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- 2.Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- 3.Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side up in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- 4.Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
- 5.Ingredient Note: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas, if desired.
- 6.Easy Substitution: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
- 7.Serving Suggestion: Serve with iceberg salad mixed with carrots and red cabbage and a red wine vinaigrette. For dessert serve prepared refrigerated flan.
The Cookmichaella CHRISTCHURCH, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!